Video | ATITool 0.27 Beta 4
Date: 11/29/2007 08:49 AM
Size: 1.34 MB
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 197064 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks. Sorry.
- No limits overclocking.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards - use together with a 3rd party overclocking utility.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
- 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
MGID NEWS FEED: