Covert Ops | Cain and Abel 4.9.50
Author: Massimiliano Montoro
Date: 12/10/2013 03:28 PM
Size: 7.7 MB
Requires: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP
Downloads: 230139 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Cain & Abel has been developed in the hope that it will be useful for network administrators, teachers, security consultants/professionals, forensic staff, security software vendors, professional penetration tester and everyone else that plans to use it for ethical reasons. The author will not help or support any illegal activity done with this program. Be warned that there is the possibility that you will cause damages and/or loss of data using this software and that in no events shall the author be liable for such damages or loss of data. Please carefully read the License Agreement included in the program before using it.
The latest version is faster and contains a lot of new features like APR (Arp Poison Routing) which enables sniffing on switched LANs and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. The sniffer in this version can also analyze encrypted protocols such as SSH-1 and HTTPS, and contains filters to capture credentials from a wide range of authentication mechanisms. The new version also ships routing protocols authentication monitors and routes extractors, dictionary and brute-force crackers for all common hashing algorithms and for several specific authentications, password/hash calculators, cryptanalysis attacks, password decoders and some not so common utilities related to network and system security.
There is an unsupported Win 9x version available for download.
- Added Windows Vault Password Decoder.
- Added Windows 8 support in LSA Secret Dumper.
- Added Windows 8 support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- Added Windows 8 support in EditBox Revealer.
- Added ability to keep original extensions in fake certificates.
- Added support for Windows 8 RDP Client in APR-RDP sniffer filter.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.3 (Windows8 supported)
- Added Anticache option for APR-HTTPS/APR-ProxyHTTPS (touch "If-Modified-Since" and "If-None-Match" fields in HTTP headers from client).
- Added Anticompress option for APR-HTTPS/APR-ProxyHTTPS (touch "Accept-Encoding" field in HTTP headers from client).
- Added Anticompress option for APR-IMAPS (touch "COMPRESS=DEFLATE" field in capabilities from server).
- Speed improvement in Certificate Collector.
- Added Automatic extraction of Subject Common Name (CN) from server certificates to be used as hostname in APR-SSL lists.
- Preservation of Subject Alternative Name extension in fake certificates.
- New Base64 Password Decoder dialog.
- OUI List updated.
- Several bugs fixed.
MGID NEWS FEED: