Misc | DLL Informant
Report a Bad Link
What its good for ?
- Shows ALL DLLs on your system, and ALL applications that use them.
- Handy if you have several equal DLLs and are not sure which one to keep, and which one to purge.
- Intuitive interface
- Find out which DLL is NOT USED by anybody, which DLL is a registered OLE server etc..
- Find out which modules are 16 Bit and which are 32.
- Export complete information database
Editors Note: Removing DLL's can cause programs or your operating system to not run. Please read the setup readme for excellent tips on DLL's never to remove and backing up DLL's to a temporary directory when your not sure. This program should be used by advanced users.
MGID NEWS FEED: