Benchmarking | DroneZmarK
Author: Zetha gameZ
Date: 01/17/2002 07:02 PM
Size: 64 MB
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 36026 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
- Exploits nVidia's nFiniteFX engine
- Exploits Intel's Pentium 4 processor
- Has many benchmarking and video options
- Has full 3D sound with reverberation
- Features two songs by Meridiano Zero
Some GeForce 3-specific features in DroneZmark:
- High polycount featuring extremely smooth characters, objects and detail of the environment
- Exploiting of four texture units for custom lighting effects combined with multitexturing and custom, glossy bump mapping w/texture shaders and special effects.
- Use of (a big amount of) Vertex Programs not only to achieve better performance on the usual tasks like skinning and animation, but also to help achieving our unique custom illumination system
- Texture-Shaders for high quality per-pixel, per-light bump-mapping
-Windows 98, ME or 2000
-A videoboard that supports OpenGL
-Microsoft DirectX 7 or better
-256 Mb of RAM are required for optimal quality and smooth action. Note: Can still be run on systems with less RAM by reducing the Texture Quality in the video options.
(the game) runs with far less memory (64 Mb).
MGID NEWS FEED: