CD\DVD\Blu-Ray | EasyBoot 184.108.40.2065
Author: EZB Systems, Inc
Date: 02/09/2012 09:29 PM
Size: 2.99 MB
License: Shareware $29.95
Requires: Win XP/2003/08/Vista/Windows7
Downloads: 16566 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Using your CD-R/W Recording software such as Nero or Roxio to Record the ISO, you get a bootable CD that completely belongs to you. You can customize it with your companies name or slogan or even use it for your clients.
1. Realize local language, multiple selections, and colorful menus.
2. Create screen layouts, Insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI
3. Preview the actual effects during the design process.
4. Automatically generate boot loader and menu files.
5. Directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn.
1. Full Graphical User Interface, it is easy to learn for everyone.
2. Only adds one additional file to the root directory of your CD, does not destroy the original native style.
3. Supports up to 36 menu items.
4. Supports Up, Down, Left, Right and Tab keys to select menus, Enter and Spacebar keys to boot.
5. Supports User-Defined accelerated keys (such as 0-9, a-z) to directly select menu item.
6. Supports User-Defined function keys (such as Esc, F1-F12) to directly boot selected option.
7. You can choose Run Directly or Select for the execution mode of the accelerated keys.
8. You can choose translate all input key to small letter or capital letter.
9. Supports User-Defined cursor key movement, so you can freely layout the screen menu.
10. Supports Sub-menus to create extremely complex boot CD's.
11, supports startup logo
12, supports background image
13, supports time counter
14, supports password pretection to bootable CD
15. Convenient but powerful edit functions
16. Built in ISO image generation feature, with advanced feature such as Optimize and Set Date/Time.
MGID NEWS FEED: