Processor | IntelBurnTest 2.54
Date: 07/22/2012 10:36 PM
Size: 1.68 MB
Requires: Win 2000/03/08/XP/Vista/7
Downloads: 169673 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
make usage of Linpack easier and more practical.
Benefits of using Linpack:
1. More accurate than Prime95 Small FFTs/Blend (under x64 OS).
2. Takes less time to tell if your CPU/RAM is unstable than Prime95 (usually something like 8 minutes Linpack vs 40 hours under Prime95).
3. Use the same stress-testing engine that Intel uses to test their products before they are packed and put on shelves for sale.
Benefits of using IntelBurnTest:
1. Simplifies usage of Linpack.
2. Real-time output of results to the screen.
3. Simplifies the process of selecting a test size to use.
4. Better appearance.
5. Intuitive interface.
6. Real-time error checking.
7. System status acknowledgement.
Caution: Not for beginning overclockers. This program WILL stress the CPU, Memory, North Bridge, and other system components to their highest extent! Make sure your PC is properly cooled and ventilated!
MGID NEWS FEED: