Networking | IP Sniffer 22.214.171.124
Report a Bad Link
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either :
the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless),
WinPcap (needs to be installed),
a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The sniffer has basic features like filter, decode, replay, parse
The IP tools are:
- TCP ping, TCP half scan, Time-Daytime client/server.
- HTTP Server, FTP Server.
- HTTP Proxy, Telnet Bouncer, FTP Bouncer.
- LPR Client,
- Spoof net send, Shutdown remote windows, Display remote windows properties, Netapi services, Terminal Services processes and sessions, Winspool services, remote drivers, remote AT jobs, remote scheduled tasks, Logged on users, Dump remote users, manage DHCP services, MS SQL processes, MS Perf counters, remote processes, remote event logs.
- Protected storage (IE, Outlook Express, ) , LSA secrets, Dialup Passwords , XP Credentials ( MSN, network shares, ) , IE history, Reveal asterisks / hidden passwords, RDP passwords, MSAccess passwords, enum WEP keys, MS SQL enterprise manager passwords, Known default passwords.
- Manage processes, Opened files, Windows Handles, Events for processes/events/files changes, bandwidth tester (based on iperf), manage windows devices, VBS script editor, WMI browser, Create maps with Graphviz, manage ACL's.
MGID NEWS FEED: