Networking | Kiwi CatTools 3.7.0
Author: Kiwi Enterprises
Date: 03/26/2012 09:56 AM
Size: 13.6 MB
Requires: Win XP/2003/08/Vista/Windows7
Downloads: 22615 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Kiwi CatTools automates configuration backups and management on routers, switches and firewalls. It provides e-mail notification and compare reports highlighting config changes. Supports Telnet, SSH, TFTP and SNMP.
CatTools is designed by network engineers, for network engineers. We understand the tasks you need to perform and how you work. CatTools is here to make your life easier. It does this by scheduling batch jobs,automating changes, and reporting on the things that matter to you as a network administrator.
At the heart of CatTools is a batch processing machine. Once you have setup your network devices (routers, switches and firewalls) you then tell CatTools to perform any one of the many predefined Activities against those devices.
Some of the many tasks CatTools can perform to make your life easier include :
- Device configuration backups. Scheduled or Run Now. Any differences can be instantly e-mailed to you.
Send CLI commands via Telnet or SSH to many devices at once.
- Change device configuration at scheduled times.
- Change all of your network device passwords in one go.
- Generate various reports such as Port, MAC, ARP and Version.
- Compare the startup and running configuration of a device.
MGID NEWS FEED: