Networking | MetaLAN 18.104.22.168 Beta
Report a Bad Link
- Agent less operation is at the centre of the MetaLAN design. NT/2K/XP/2003 clients will fully integrate with MetaLAN without the need to visit or install an agent.
- Remote control. For remote support of computers and servers.
- Monitor health. Quickly check performance and ascertain if there is a problem with a computer or server.
- Monitor processes. View processes on remote computers. Monitor CPU/Memory/IO/Owner of individual processes and allow processes to be started and killed.
- Shutdown or Reboot groups of computers.
- Wake On LAN (WOL). Wake groups of computers.
- Deploy monolithic MSI packages to groups of computers using the Remote Software Deployment Tool.
- WMI query from a computers WMI database. Get information not available anywhere else like RAM slot usage and much more.
- Reporting for global OS, hardware and software installations and configurations.
- Easy export of data to standard portable CSV format.
- Save reports to HTML for portability and easy presentation.
- Software Tool for finding all installs of particular software on the network.
- Enquire from and conditionally modify computer registries real-time.
- Run as a standalone application or use ProbeServer (Free) for consolidated data collection and storage.
Limitations: 30-day trial
MGID NEWS FEED: