Input Device | Mouse and Key Recorder 6.5
Date: 04/04/2009 05:01 PM
Size: 3.6 MB
License: Shareware $23.00
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 25679 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Mouse and Key Recorder can also:
- Store and Load recorded macros to named files and to 7 buffer files.
- Open applications or switch to applications.
- Execute DOS commands.
- Rename, Delete, Copy, Compare and Find files
- Add comments to macros.
- Apply a general delay between each line in a macro's script.
- Delay the start of a macro for minutes, hours, even days!
- Repeat macros (run Loops)
- Process conditions (IF, THEN, ELSE)
- Compare text from the clipboard, or directly
- Create random numbers or text
- Load and run several macros via a master macro
- Set variables, increments, decrements; multiply and divide variables.
- Add commands for only the first, the second ... or final loop.
- Use import files, and fill in records from such files.
- Ask user for input.
- Check active window or button for synchronization.
- Wait for Internet Explorer downloads.
- Edit macros using the integrated editor.
- Usable in Command Line mode.
- Starting macros by hotkeys
- Keystroke Logger: Mouse and Key Recorder can track your keystrokes in the background.
- Relative Mouse recording.
- Records Mouse clicks relative to a specific window
- Supports all Windows Versions
MGID NEWS FEED: