Benchmarking | N-Bench 3.0
Report a Bad Link
and a "Benchmark mode" that measures CPU performance.
Special features of N-Bench3:
- New 3DCG engine based on Microsoft(R) DirectX(R) 9.0 technology.
- All 3DCG, music, and special effects are renewed.
- "Speed Bench",measure the time to complete the task.
- Corresponds to 3DNow!(TM) Professional technology and SSE2 instruction of
the Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4.
- 4 CPU benchmark test which is not influenced by the graphic performance.
- 4 3D benchmark test which work on XGA.
- 1GHz AMD Athlon(TM) processor or 1GHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) III processor or greater.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft DirectX(R) 9.0 or later (required)
- Free 128MB RAM or more (required)
- Color Display with 1024*768 pixels (required)
- 150MB of hard disk space or more (required)
- DirectX 9.0-compatible video card with 3D accelerator function with 32MB VRAM or more (required)
- DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card
- AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2800+ processor or greater
- 256MB RAM
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0a or later
- nVIDIA "GeForceFX" GPU based video card or ATI RADION 9500, with 32 MB VRAM or more
- Creative Technology Ltd. "Sound Blaster Live!"
The Authors download link links to an LHA compressed file (LHZ). If you comnpression program does not handle LHZ try one of the other links which are in ZIP format.
MGID NEWS FEED: