Networking | NetworkActiv AUTAPF 1.1.2
Report a Bad Link
With this TCP port forwarder you can hide your web-server behind a gateway computer for added security.
With this UDP port forwarder you can run a multiplayer game server behind a gateway computer for added security and versatility.
You can even forward ports back to ports on the same system.
- Can be set up to allow or block connector's based on IP address ranges.
- Can forward multiple ports simultaneously.
- Shows the current data throughput speed of each port forwarding operation.
- Can be set up to log connection events to a text file.
- Can be set up to hide in taskbar.
- Can be run without installing (if desired).
- Can be set up to bounce connections back to connector (on same or different port).
MGID NEWS FEED: