System Info | OverSoft CPU Informer 1.1 Beta 1
Report a Bad Link
OverSoft CPU Informer recognizes all types of x86 cpus including newest AMD and Intel dual core cpus, VIA C7 Esther cpu, AMD A64 cores with E revision, Intel Prescott with N0 revision and others.
Also CPU Informer can work with most popular LPC SuperIO sensors.
F5 - Make a screenshot in PNG format;
ESC - exit.
- Improved Celeron D support;
- Added rating calculation for Celeron D, Pentium M LowVoltage CPUs and others;
- Added On-demand Clock Modulation control;
- Added Thermal Monitor 1 and Thermal Monitor 2 control;
- Added experimental AMD Geode NX support;
- Added support of Athlon 64 X2 with Manchester core;
- Fixed bug with incorrect clock reporting on WinNT systems less then WinXP SP2 and CPU with clock more than 4294 MHz.
MGID NEWS FEED: