Drive Utilities | Super Fdisk 1.0
Report a Bad Link
With SUPER FDISK you can:
- Create primary, extended and logical partitions
- Delete primary, extended and logical partitions
- Format FAT partitions
- Backup or Restore the MBR, Partition Table, Boot sector
- Hide and unhide FAT, NTFS/HPFS, EXT2, EXT3, SWAP partitions
- Activate/deactivate a partition
- Show the partition table
- Show characteristics of hard disks
- Erase MBR for a hard disk
in a highly flexible and comfortable way from the GRAPHICS.
SUPER FDISK supports all partition types. The original FDISK program doesn't allow you to create more than one primary partition. SUPER FDISK does, therefore it's a powerful tool for creating any combinations of partitions. This can be extremely useful for system administrators and OS deployment.
MGID NEWS FEED: