Anti-Virus | Symantec Backdoor.Agent.B Removal Tool 22.214.171.124
Report a Bad Link
- Download the FxAgentB.exe
- Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
- Close all the running programs. (If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet. If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.)
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double-click the FxAgentB.exe file to start the removal tool.
- When the following message appears, click OK:
Please do NOT start any other applications until the removal tool exits and the computer is restarted. Doing so may cause reinfection.
- Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
- If you are running Windows Me/XP, then re-enable System Restore.
- If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
MGID NEWS FEED: