Anti-Virus | Symantec Trojan.Jasbom Removal Tool 1.1.0
Date: 08/17/2005 08:38 AM
Size: 165 KB
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 17161 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
The Removal Tool does the following:
- Terminates the associated processes
- Deletes the associated files
- Deletes the registry values added by the threat
Follow these steps to download and run the Trojan.Jasbom Free Removal Tool:
· Download the FxJasbom.exe file
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
· Close all the running programs.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
· If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
· Locate the file that you just downloaded.
· Double-click the FxJasbom.exe file to start the removal tool.
· Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
· Restart the computer.
· Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
· If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
· If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
MGID NEWS FEED: