Anti-Virus | Symantec W32.Esbot Free Removal Tool 1.3.1
Report a Bad Link
Follow these steps to download and run the tool:
- Download the FixEsbot.exe file
- Close all the running programs.
- If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
- If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double-click the FixEsbot.exe file to start the removal tool.
- Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
- If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
- If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
The Removal Tool does the following:
- Terminates the associated processes
- Deletes the associated files
- Deletes the registry values added by the threat
MGID NEWS FEED: