All In One | UNOFFICIAL Windows98 SE Service Pack 2.1a
Report a Bad Link
Microsoft has never released a service pack for Windows98 SE. But I made a Service Pack for Windows98 SE users. It contains all Windows98 SE updates from Windows Update site and more.
It is a self-extracting and self-installing pack like Microsoft's update files. Thus, you cannot choose files individually. However, the pack installs only required fixes for your system. Uninstallation is possible from Add-Remove Programs.
****This is only for WINDOWS 98 SECOND EDITION ENGLISH.**** I highly recommend that you should backup your system before installing the pack.
It contains only operating system updates. It does NOT contain Internet Explorer 6, DirectX 9, Media Player 9 and their updates.
* Added COMCAT.DLL from DCOM98.
* Added Q212265 (JPEGIM32.FLT).
* Added Q240896 (OPENGL32.DLL).
* Added Q258795 (REG).
* Added Q269604 (DSOUND.DLL).
* Added Q285895 (CIMWIN32.DLL) and Q282949 (WBEMPROX.DLL).
* Added Q314941 (SSDPAPI.DLL, SSDPSVR.EXE, UPNP.DLL).
* Added Q323708 (NSCIRDA.SYS).
* Added Q327517 (REG).
* Added Q885836 (MSWRD632.WPC).
* Added Q887617 (HTML32.CNV, MSCONV97.DLL, MSWRD832.CNV).
* Added Q903235 (REG).
* Added a fix for VS2005 issue (REG).
* Added "No Channel Logging" registry tweak.
* Updated Q891711 (to U891711).
* Updated NWPP32.DLL (to Q250876-v2).
* Updated HTML Help (to Q896358).
* Removed DELINFS.INF.
* Corrected MOUHID.VXD and DISPEX.DLL files.
* Cleaned up some code.
MGID NEWS FEED: