Toys | Virtual Hypnotist 5.58
Report a Bad Link
It includes features such as voice recognition, speech synthesis, subliminal messages, completely customizable scripts (featuring a unique scripting language), videos, audio, and lots more. Its purpose is to simulate a real hypnosis session as much as possible.
- Script maker, for easily editing scripts, and for creating your own, which uses a flexible and unique scripting language.
- Binaural brainwave synchronizer, for generating sounds that help induce hypnosis (sync brainwaves), and for providing flashing color bars that visually also sync brainwaves.
- Lots of pre-made scripts, from inductions, deepeners, suggestions, etc.
- Two subliminal message systems, which add visual subliminal messages in sessions, and even let you display them on your computer screen while you work
- Hypnotic visual maker, for designing your own hypnotic effects
- Cool presets that get you started instantly
- A session logbook that lets you write down successes, notes, ideas, etc.
- Fully customizable hypnosis sessions
- Complete speech synthesis; choose from a selection of multiple voices, and even use other SAPI4 or SAPI5-compliant speech engines (only partial SAPI5 support is implemented).
- Speech recognition that lets you verbally respond to questions and prompts while under hypnosis
- Animated characters used as virtual hypnotists
- Pop-up sessions, where the program can hide in the background and pop up at a certain time, and start the hypnotic induction
-Support for video files and flash animations, via Windows Media and Macromedia Flash, and even lots of videos/animations included
- And a lot more
MGID NEWS FEED: