Misc | Windows XP Product Key Modifier
Author: One Light Corporation
Date: 04/17/2003 11:22 AM
Size: 288 KB
Requires: Win XP
Downloads: 442408 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Simply enter your new valid XP product key into the field provided, and apply pressure to the 'Change Key' button. The operation performs the following tasks:
- Modifies a certain registry value to trick Windows into thinking it has not been activated.
- Makes backups of all your OS's existing activation script files.
- Copies modified versions of these activation scripts to the appropriate locations.
- Executes the Windows Activation Wizard (system32oobemsoobe.exe /a).
- Waits for the Wizard to complete (The wizard will run automatically and completely because of the modified scripts.)
- Rolls back the original script files to their original locations.
- Removes temporary directories and scripts created during the process.
This entire operation should take only a few seconds on a moderately quick machine. Once the operation is complete, your copy of Windows XP has been activated using your new key.
- This program does NOT provide XP keys. MajorGeeks never has, and never will, support piracy.
- This program DOES NOT ACTIVATE WINDOWS! Do not e-mail asking me why your copy of Windows needs to be activated still. This program is for CHANGING THE PRODUCT KEY!
- If you use an invalid product key, the program will NOT know the difference. It will report success even though your key has not been changed!
- You must reboot Windows for this to take effect.
MGID NEWS FEED: