Benchmarking | 3DMark05 1.3.0 1901
Date: 02/10/2010 09:58 AM
Size: 298 MB
Requires: Win XP/2K
Downloads: 2358673 times
[ Comments Screenshots ]
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
3DMark05, the worldwide standard in advanced 3D graphics performance benchmarking from Futuremark Corporation. 3DMark05 is a fundamental tool for every PC user interested in 3D graphics and performance. 3DMark05 will measure your PC's 3D performance in next generation games, reliably compare the latest high-end gaming hardware, and show you amazing real-time 3D graphics.
By using 3DMark05 and the Online ResultBrowser web service, you will get:
Introduction to 3DMark®05
3DMark05 is concentrated on measuring the performance of the DirectX 9 generation of 3D hardware using the technology of next generation games. Earlier 3DMark versions have usually been launched with the introduction of a new Microsoft DirectX version and with the introduction of a new hardware generation. This has somewhat limited how much 3DMark has utilized the new hardware features. At the time of this writing, DirectX 9 was introduced soon two years ago, and there is now DX9 generation hardware available all the way from the very high end to value and mobile parts. 3DMark05 can thereby utilize the features of DirectX 9 to a 100%. In fact, DirectX 9 hardware is required for every game test of 3DMark05, resulting in the ultimate tool for DirectX 9 hardware performance comparison.
Note: The results and final score of 3DMark05 are not comparable with any previous version of 3DMark.
Parts of the Free Version are crippled. For all the features, but must buy the PRO version.
- DirectX 9 compatible graphics adapter with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 or later, and graphics memory of 128 MB or above.
- Intel® or AMD® compatible processor running on 2 GHz or above.
- 512 MB system memory or more.
- 1.5 GB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 2000 or XP operating system with the latest Service Packs and updates installed.
- DirectX 9.0c runtime installed (download) with the latest updates.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 installed, for some 3DMark functionality (download).
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2003 or XP for some 3DMark functionality.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 Summer Update 2004 System Development Kit is required to run the image quality test using the reference rasterizer.
3DMark05 v1.3.0 1901 changes:
Updated System Info component version to 188.8.131.52
Installation package: 3DMark05_v130_1901.exe
Screenshot for 3DMark05
MGID NEWS FEED:
Like it? Love it? Leave a comment below. Please note that comments requesting support or pointing out listing errors will be deleted. Visit our Support Forums for help or drop an email to mgnews @ majorgeeks.com to report mistakes. Thank you!
comments powered by Disqus
comments powered by Disqus