Firewalls | Ashampoo FireWall 1.20
Author: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
Date: 04/10/2007 09:39 AM
Size: 8.38 MB
Requires: Win XP/2003
Downloads: 22190 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
The brand-new Ashampoo FireWall is different. Its Configuration Assistant guides you through every step of the the simple setup process. And Easy Mode makes using it a breeze you dont need any special technical knowledge and everything is explained clearly.
Ashampoo FireWall is also amazingly compact. Even with its four additional security tools its a tiny program that uses very little memory and computer resources. You get the heavy-duty protection without heavyweight overload on your system.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo Firewall":
· Heavy-duty firewall protection: Monitors all your computer's network activity and protects you against both incoming and outgoing connections.
· Easy Mode: Get full protection in seconds with Easy Mode and the Configuration Assistant. No expert knowledge required.
· Expert Mode: Experience users can activate this mode for powerful additional capabilities.
· Simple and compact: Self-explanatory user interface. Very small program that uses minimum memory and resources.
· Learning Mode: Automatically identifies programs that try to make connections and lets you decide whether you want to allow them. One-click operation in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
· Rules: Create rules for every program that controls how they can access the network. One-click in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
· Block All: One-click panic button for emergencies that lets you block all traffic, for example if you are under attack or suspect that a malicious program is active.
· Monitor local connections: Ashampoo FireWall can also monitor the local connections used inside your computer. Useful for identifying suspicious activity. Can be enabled or disabled.
· Monitor LAN connections: Monitor all the local LAN traffic into and out of your computer. Can be enabled or disabled.
· Connection log: Detailed logging of all internal, LAN and Internet connections with date, time, application, port used and IP address.
MGID NEWS FEED: