Input Device | CAPSLOCK Disabler
Date: 12/16/2003 11:05 PM
Size: 2 KB
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 15533 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
- You've never used the CAPS LOCK key on purpose, you've never needed it.
- You've accidently pushed the key at least a thousand times.
- YOU CONTINUE TYPING FOR ABOUT 10-30 SECONDS BEFORE YOU REALISE IT'S ON.
- You have to retype the whole sentence (You don't have a convert-to-lowercase macro).
- You have to hit the CAPSLOCK and SHIFT key about 5 times to figure out how to turn it off on this particular keyboard.
MGID NEWS FEED: