Input Device | Macro ToolWorks 7.6.1
Author: Pitrinec Software
Date: 04/23/2013 05:31 PM
Size: 17.5 MB
License: Shareware $39.95
Requires: Win 8\ Win 7\ Vista\ 03 \XP
Downloads: 25899 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
- Easy to use three-pane user interface.
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger.
- Variety of macro triggering options: including macro scheduling (run macro at defined time or when a specific even occurs), hot-keys and text shortcuts, mouse actions and clicking on button in application specific toolbars.
- VBA-compatible Basic script with script editor, debugger and dialog box editor.
- Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment.
Password protected macros allows user to disable macro editing/executing without a valid password.
- Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network.
- And more...
Limitations: 30-day trial
MGID NEWS FEED: