Benchmarking | PCMark Vantage 1.2.0
Author: Futuremark Corporation
Date: 03/04/2013 01:37 PM
Size: 667 MB
License: Shareware $6.95+
Requires: Win 8\ Win 7\ Vista\ 03 \XP
Downloads: 104086 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
Modern processor with SSE2 support
Intel Pentium 4 at 3.0GHz or equivalent AMD processor
Multi-core processors recommended
Shader Model 2.0 compliant graphics card.
Shader Model 3.0 compliant graphics card for the GPU image manipulation test
256MB of graphics memory for the GPU gaming test recommended
1.7GB of hard disk space
NTFS File System
Microsoft Windows Vista® Or Windows 7
Windows Media Player 11
Latest DirectX Update for Windows Vista
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7
There are 3 editions of PCMark Vantage: Basic, Advanced,
and Professional in the one installer. Also included
is a one-time use version of the Basic edition for no cost. After you download the file, you will be able to choose which version you would like to use. You may request the trial key or purchase one of the other 3 editions.
This update adds Windows 8 compatibility and fixes a few issues. Benchmark scores are not affected by this update.
- Fixed Windows 8 compatibility issues with online result service connection.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.17 to improve compatibility with latest hardware.
- Updated PhysX software to version 9.12.1031.
- Fixed various GUI bugs.
- Updated exporter.dll to fix problem loading saved results.
Professional Edition only
- Added support for infinite looping through the command line interface.
- Added save and submit result options to the command line interface.
MGID NEWS FEED: