Browsers | Scope 2.0
Report a Bad Link
- Extremely lightweight and fast
- Uses both the IE and Mozilla engines and allows you to choose which one should be your default engine
- Allows you to view multiple pages at the same time in a multiple document interface (MDI)
- On-the-fly download and security features which allow you to customize your browsing session without having to go to your Internet Options everytime you want to change your settings - like disable/enable java script
- Blocked URL feature which allows you to not have certain URL's open up at all in Scope - great for Popup ad blocking :-)
- LinkGroups which allow you to save a set of open browser sessions and re-open them later simply as a menu selection - much like your Favorites.
- Easy access to your IE Favorites and the ability to modify them from within Scope itself.
- The ability to save the last pages you were viewing and reopen them when Scope is next run.
- The ability to start Scope with many different options including a LinkGroup, your own URL (not IE home page), last viewed sites etc.
- The ability to have the tab bar at the top of the screen or the bottom of the screen.
- The option to have a single line tab bar (with scroll arrows when it gets too large to fit in one screen) or a multiline tab bar.
MGID NEWS FEED: