Mail Utilities | Spam Monitor 184.108.40.206
Report a Bad Link
Spam Monitor runs in the background from your system tray automatically detecting spam email as it arrives in your Inbox. Using your local black-list, white-list and powerful filter plug-ins, as well as publicly available black lists, Spam Monitor will detect and mark spam messages before they reach you.
For advanced users, Spam Monitor offers a powerful set of customization features including plug-in architecture so that new spam filter features can be easily downloaded. Spam Monitor will work with all mail clients that use POP3 or IMAP4 mailboxes including Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, Incredimail and Netscape. For simple setup it includes an advanced configuration wizard which automatically detects and updates compatible mail clients to use Spam Monitor.
- Configuration wizard that automatically configures your mail clients.
- Support all popular email programs such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Mail, Mozilla Mail, Eudora or Opera.
- Automatically white-list email addresses or servers that you frequently correspond with.
- Live updates to automatically updates blocking filters and plug-ins.
- Supports connection to unlimited POP3 or IMAP4 servers and mailboxes.
- Customizable local black and white lists. networks or IP addresses for manual configuration.
MGID NEWS FEED: