Browsers | Voyager 2004 1.7
Report a Bad Link
Built around human-to-computer interface behaviour, Voyager is a web browsing interface designed to provide the fastest and most enjoyable Internet navigation experience possible using both conventional and unconventional navigation techniques that are found to be effective.
- Streamlined yet comprehensive stylish navigation interface for maximum browsing screen area
- Tabbed browsing interface that allows you to run multiple web browsing sessions within a single interface, easily navigating between multiple web sites
- Unique "side-bumping" navigation feature that allows you to navigate back and forth through web pages as well as switch between multiple web sessions by simply bumping the corners of your web interface
- Built in Google powered multi-language translation feature so you can understand websites from around the world.
- dynamic navigation sidebar for going through your favorite links as well as common internet tasks such as ICQ and email with the click of a button. Can be shown and hidden with the click of a button or shortcut key
- Special accessibility features such as highlighting tables and hyperlinks for better visibility
- Special filters such as ad filtering, flash ad filtering, dialog filtering, content filtering, and popup filtering to rid your web browsing experiences from annoyances
- Designed for maximum web surfing performance, including an optional web caching mechanism called CacheStream.
- Turbo mode for power users demanding the fastest interface response rate possible.
- Bookmark management features allow you to add your own custom bookmarks as well as use your existing Internet Explorer favorites to get to your favorite websites fast
- And much, much more!
MGID NEWS FEED: