Drive Utilities | Active@ Partition Recovery 7.1
Report a Bad Link
- Inadvertently deleted partitions (using fdisk or other programs)
- Damaged / Corrupted Hard Disk Logical Structure (for example due to boot virus)
In such situations, one usually looses hope in recovering data and/or partition information, but until now.
Active@ Partition Recovery is a very small, easy to use DOS Program (only 150k in size) using which you can:
- Recover deleted partitions (FAT and NTFS)
- Restore deleted FAT and NTFS Logical Drives
- Create Drive Image - for backup purposes
- Scan hard drives and displays deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Logical Drives
- Preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data
- Do backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors
- Restore MBR, Partition Table and Boot Sectors from backup if damaged
In addition to above you can also:
- Undelete partitions (Primary and Extended)
- Keep this program on a bootable floopy disk due to its small size
- Display complete Physical and Logical Drive information
- Use it with ease: controlled by only arrows, ENTER, ESC keys
Active@ Partition Recovery can recover deleted partition only if its location on hard disk drive has not already been overwritten. If you wisely created MBR backup using Active@ Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.
Limitations: You can create MBR backup, create disk image, scan for partitions and drives, detect deleted partitions and drives, analyze their state by previewing files on them but writing operation is disabled.
MGID NEWS FEED: