Networking | Lansweeper 220.127.116.11
Author: Geert Moernaut
Date: 08/23/2013 02:07 PM
Size: 78.6 MB
Requires: Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista/ XP
Downloads: 13827 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
With Lansweeper it's easy to track and audit all your installed software, you can create powerful software inventory reports to find out which application is installed on which computer. Google unknown software and publishers right from the web interface and find out who is running software that's not up to date.
Lansweeper cannot only detect all hardware devices in your computers but with it's change tracking it can find out when a device was changed or removed. Not only does Lansweeper scans windows devices, it also gathers details about all other IP enabled devices on your network from the network discovery scan. (Linux, Printers, Routers, ...)
If you want to keep all software and operating systems licenses up to date it can be a time consuming work. With Lansweeper computer inventory it doesn't need to be...
The webinterface will tell you how many software versions are installed and how much licenses you are missing.
Every company needs policies to get a smooth running network. Compliance reporting and the dashboard can help you to make all kinds of asset management reports. Who doesn't have the latest version of our virus scanner, Who is missing the latest patch for our ERP solution. The only limit is your imagination...
Active directory integration
Lansweeper gathers all active directory user and computer details for your scanned machines. Create reports based on OU, integrate user pictures, Clean up your Active directory...
Every windows computer logs errors into the Eventlog. Thanks to Lansweeper you can now consolidate all these errors and get an alert e-mail as soon as an important error occurs.
- Show asset groups on asset page even if asset has never been successfully scanned.
- Internet explorer 11 ActiveX fix.
- SNMP switch scanning now uses interface alias and name before using description.
- Reworked the software authorization screen with paging.
- Empty lspush files are no longer imported.
- Speed improvements when importing many lspush files.
- Fixed: display issue with long eventlog sources in the eventlog widget.
- Fixed: bug in Toshiba warranty scanning.
- Fixed: Duplicate problem with Riverbed Steelhead virtual MAC addresses.
- Fixed: Duplicate problem with WatchDog 15 devices.
- Fixed: minor display problem on user detail page.
MGID NEWS FEED: