Drive Utilities | BootIt Bare Metal 1.22
Author: TeraByte Unlimited
Date: 11/11/2013 07:46 AM
Size: 4.60 MB
License: Shareware $39.95
Requires: Win All
Downloads: 41887 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
· Supports MBR, EMBR and GPT type partitioning.
· Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
· Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
· Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
· Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
· Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
· Specify unlimited primary partitions on a per-drive basis.
· Convert between MBR, EMBR and GPT type disks.
· Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
· Complete control over drive geometry.
· Directly edit the Windows BCD store to fix booting errors no Windows DVD required!
· Edit small text files on any supported partition, even those hidden from Windows.
· Supports hard drives beyond 16 exabytes in size.
· Boot any partition on any hard drive (up to 16), including logical volumes.
· Boot multiple operating systems from a single partition.
· Supports hiding/unhiding partitions, swapping of drives, and partition table order for each boot item.
· Automatically detects existing operating systems upon installation and adds them to the boot menu.
· Use the Direct Boot Menu to boot directly into any partition, bypassing the normal boot menu.
· Customize and secure the computer with user IDs and passwords.
· Support booting to Linux, MS-DOS, OS/2, and more...
· Compatible with Linux file systems.
· Create backup images of single partitions, multiple partitions, or entire drives.
· Quickly recover from drive failure, corruption or data loss by restoring an image or extracting the data from a backup.
· Migrate to a new drive by restoring an image or by copying (cloning) the original drive. Optionally, expand existing partitions to utilize a larger drive.
· Support for both internal and external drives (including USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and eSATA).
MGID NEWS FEED: