Graphics | FastStone Capture 7.6
Date: 07/27/2013 07:21 AM
Size: 2.6 MB
License: Shareware $19.95
Requires: Win 8/7/Vista/XP/2k
Downloads: 4363 times
TIP: Click here to repair/restore missing Windows OS files
Report a Bad Link
FastStone Capture saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Added "Screen Crosshair". It displays two full-screen intersecting lines (crosshair) on the screen with a magnifier showing the details of the area around the mouse pointer. You may find it helpful to align screen objects, compare chart or tabular data and underline the text you are reading.
- Added "Join Images Side by Side". You can use it to combine multiple images into a single image file
- Added option "Show resizing handles on image borders" to the Settings (in Editor tab). By dragging the resizing handles, you can remove unwanted borders or add blank space to the image easily and precisely
- Added option "Copy captured image to Clipboard automatically" to the Settings (in Capture tab). Check this option if you want to send a copy of the captured image to Windows Clipboard automatically every time you make a screen capture
- Added a "Reset" button to the Settings window so you can reset your settings to their default values
- Improved "Video Editor"
+Added "Step Forward" and "Step Backward" for navigation between video frames
+Fixed a bug: some part of video frames are black when viewed in the video editor
- Improved "Screen Ruler"
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
MGID NEWS FEED: