Multimedia | Icaros 2.2.0
Report a Bad Link
Icaros can provide Windows Explorer thumbnails, for essentially any video media format supported by FFmpeg,
this includes popular filetypes such as: Mkv, Flv, Avi, Mp4, Mov, Rmvb, M2ts, Ogm etc.
Besides the FFmpeg supported filetypes, Icaros also contains custom parsers,
which can produce Cover Art thumbnails for Mkv, Flac, Ape, and Mpc files.
Icaros also provides Windows Explorer properties for the following popular filetypes:
Mkv, Flv, Ogm, Ogv, Ogg, Flac, Ape, and Mpc.
- Added Avi properties
- Added Real Media properties
- Moved Admin registry settings to HKLM
- Fixed very long names/titles in Flac properties
- Added the Vorbis Comment 'Ensemble' tag to the list of allowed tags
- Added more track definitions (e.g. readable name in place of fourcc)
- Added safeguard to prevent registry backup values from being overwritten
- Implemented several failsafes into the registration routines
- Added Reset functionality to IcarosConfig, that will revert native filetypes back to their default shell extensions
- Fixed Mpeg Com Surrogate error
- Other minor fixes and internal cleanup
MGID NEWS FEED: