System Info | EVEREST Ultimate Edition 5.50 Build 2100
Report a Bad Link
Some of the new features and improvements in EVEREST v5.02 are:
Temperature, voltage, fan speed, current and power consumption monitoring for the Gigabyte Odin GT series power supply units.
nVIDIA SLI information under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Full support for Logitech G19 keyboard with QVGA color LCD (Ultimate Edition only).
GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Green Edition, GeForce G 103M and GeForce GTX 275 video chips.
CPU clock measurement and benchmarks for Intel Core i7 "Bloomfield" and Xeon "Nehalem-EP" processors under Windows 7.
Logical drive free space monitoring and alerting (Corporate Edition only).
Temperature measurement for Fujitsu hard disk drives.
Anti-virus software details for AntiVir Personal, AntiVir Premium, PC Tools AntiVirus and PC Tools Internet Security.
Improved temperature monitoring on Apple iMac, MacBook and Mac Pro systems.
New in this version:
- Support for the latest processors by Intel and AMD
- Improved support for Windows 7
- Support for ACPI 4.0, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2
- Direct3D Compute Shader devices information
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 5850 and 5870
- Improved support for Intel Atom and hexacore AMD Opteron systems
- Support for the latest motherboard chipsets
MGID NEWS FEED: